C-type quick coupling casting
|As per your PDF, CAD, Solid work, Proe drawing or samples|
|Casting Process||Precision casting, Investment casting, Lost wax casting,|
|Casting Material||304/316 Stainless steel|
|Processing Methods||Die making & wax pattern, Assembly of wax pattern, Dipping the assembly into Silica Sol slurry, Sand-spraying & shell built, Dewax & firing, Pouring the metal, Shell & part removal, Finishing & secondary operations.|
|Casting Standard||ISO, ASTM, AISI, DIN, NF, JIS, BS, GB,etc.|
|Surface Roughness||Ra 0.8um-12.5um|
|Surface Preparation||Polishing, Sand Blasting, Passivating, Plating, Galvanized, Spray-Paint, etc.|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching, Normalizing, Tempering, Annealing, etc.|
|Inspection Equipment||Spectrograph, Metallographic analyzes, Universal Strength Tester, Hardness Tester, Impact Test Machine, Pressure Testing Machine, Magnetic Particle Inspection Machine, Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, X-Ray Test.|
|Dimension Inspection||Calipers, Height Gauge, Micrometer Calipers, Inside Caliper Gauge, Angle and R Gauge, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).|
1. Careful revision on the drawings, supporting by 3-D mould's software of PRO/E, solidwords and Auto CAD, building the 3-D moulds to imitate the real parts according to the customers' drawing.
2. Full dimensions inspection and note in the drawings for the first artile submittion
3. Further CNC machining centers' machining work, CMM inspection when production
4. Mold preparation - The walls of a cylindrical mold are first coated with a refractory ceramic coating, which involves a few steps (application, rotation, drying, and baking). Once prepared and secured, the mold is rotated about its axis at high speeds (300-3000 RPM), typically around 1000 RPM.
5. Pouring - Molten metal is poured directly into the rotating mold, without the use of runners or a gating system. The centrifugal force drives the material towards the mold walls as the mold fills.
6. Cooling - With all of the molten metal in the mold, the mold remains spinning as the metal cools. Cooling begins quickly at the mold walls and proceeds inwards.
7. Casting removal - After the casting has cooled and solidified, the rotation is stopped and the casting can be removed.
8. Finishing - While the centrifugal force drives the dense metal to the mold walls, any less dense impurities or bubbles flow to the inner surface of the casting. As a result, secondary processes such as machining, grinding, or sand-blasting, are required to clean and smooth the inner diameter of the part.
Zhejiang ouming fluid casting industry Co.,Ltd was founded in 1983, the head office is located in Wenzhou, specialized in manufacturing ball ,gate, check ,globe valves ,pipe fittings and casting .
More than 150 staffs and covers an area of 15000 square meters
Export to USA, Germany ,Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea etc countries
Foundry plant for investment casting
Stainless steel and carbon steel
Advanced material inspection equipment
TS ,ISO9001,CE approval
Mounting pad for actuators according to ISO5211
OBLF material testing machine imported from Germany
The portable testing machine imported from UK
Besides , our new laboratory is building ,they will guarantee the quality and material